I broke my Tafetta powder so I decided to give this trick I keep seeing a try using rubbing alcohol to fix it. I think it worked out pretty good! My powder is back in one piece. A few cracks but once again usable
This is what I did:
1. crush the powder up more using a plastic knife
2. add enough alcohol (you can also use Rosewater) to mix it into a paste
3. Using the plastic knife smooth it back into the compact
4. Lay a paper towel over it and pressed it down with the lid from a water bottle.
5. Let it dry ( I dried mine overnight)
Simple right? 🙂